Call for Free Papers, Workshops, Poster Presentations
Extended deadline 31st December 2017
Please send an abstract of 200 words as a summary of your proposed presentation in English, with a short CV and photo to Dr. Susan Yarnall-Monks (chair of the selection committee) to info [at] eurovox.eu
- Language of presentation: English
- Subjects can include: adolescent and ageing voice, choral singing, voice science, vocal pedagogy, vocal repertoire and performance practice
- Free papers will be 15 minutes long
- Free lectures will be 30 minutes long
- Free workshops will be of a practical nature not a lecture or paper (45 minutes)
- Free Posters (600 words) will be displayed throughout the conference in the entrance hall
All elements in the congress such as master classes, workshops and presentations will focus around the central theme “VOCAL FUSION” . Working together in all aspects of teaching and and singing, as in working together as the singer in a choir, in musical theater, working with a stage director, the specific skills necessary in working with a pianist or band, with a conductor, with a teacher…
The central question is; what does this mean for a singer’s education and how can voice teachers and other (voice) professionals incorporate this in their teaching?
We will use the photo, CV and abstracts given for publicity purposes as soon as participation in Eurovox The Hague 2018 is confirmed.